Commercial Finance Assistant Manager/ Manager
Location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
Published date: 2017-12-05 10:13:10
What We Can Offer
• Year- end bonus based on the Performance Rating
• Bao Viet Health Care Package
• 12days Annual Leave
Drive the newly developed commercial finance, business performance, reporting and analysis.
• The Commercial Finance/Analysis Manager will support pricing, incentive, commission & margin analysis for the regional as well as total business.
• He/She will be responsible for financial evaluations and analysis, continuously seek opportunities & drive profitability through the proactive provision of analysis to management on all offers/packages etc.
• Work closely with the sales, reward and pricing teams to ensure initiatives are represented within reporting output and appropriately considered as part of a robust decision-making process.
• Work closely with finance team and assist in inputs for monthly management & annual report/ interim report drafting and preparation
• Communicate effectively with management presenting various financial performance metrics and analytics with clarity. Preparation of monthly management & adhoc reports.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly in depth analysis of the product/each service line margin & variance analysis & reasons for variance to budget.
• Develop Business Cases, analyse the commercial viability of new redemption product initiatives or tactical promotions and offers
• Analyse performance and key business trends for trading forums ensuring that finance are kept up to date with the latest developments
Qualifications & Experience
- ACMA/ACCA/CPA or MBA Finance/Masters’s in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; or part qualified ideally working toward, or completion of, a professional qualification like ACCA/CPA/CMA
- At least 5+ years of finance, commercial finance, financial/business planning & analysis experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial Finance, Pricing, business case development, NPV knowledge. Good at analysis and presentation skills. Telco/Mobile/Wireless & Communication/technology business experience useful
- A close eye to detail to ensure accuracy of reporting and ability to identify errors. A self-motivated & collaborative team player. Experience in or a desire to work directly for the business, supporting business decisions. Strong commercial and business acumen. Strong Excel Skills - advanced level. Strong analytical and numerical skills
- It is imperative that this individual has experience of Business Partnering & influencing senior stake holders as this is a high profile role working with some challenging stake holders.
- High standard of English required